CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Today, I'm Thankful for...


My In-Laws!
What do you think about that? I know a lot of people who would not or could not make that statement. I, most happily, don't belong to that crowd. I am daily thankful for my in-laws, and I have been for almost 10 years. If you count the dating years, it is going on 15. From the first moment, they welcomed me in as family. They love me like a daughter, and they show me their love regularly. My boys couldn't ask for better grandparents, and my husband (the BEST in the universe) is a product of their upbringing. I am blessed to have them in my life, and I thank God for them and their love for The Lord!

As I type, they're on their way over with homemade pumpkin muffins!! What's not to love?

What are you thankful for today?

Hmm...I also just realized that I didn't post a "thankful for" yesterday. I'm thankful that all of you will forgive me for that!

0 comments:

Widget_logo