CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Lazy Sundays...ahhhh!

I am thankful for Sunday afternoons! They are such a great time to spend time as a family and to take a nap!! Oh, the blessed Sunday afternoon nap. Sweet bliss! Today, in church, the pastor talked about keeping the Sabbath as a day of rest. I was all, "Oh yeah!" There you have it! The Lord WANTS me to take a nap on Sunday. I am more than willing to submit to this principle. It will be hard, but if taking a break and catching a snooze is what The Lord is asking of me, I will just have to make the sacrifice!! I challenge each of you to take a rest today. God gave us 6 other days to get everything done. The 7th day is His. Enjoy!

God bless! I'm thankful for you!

2 comments:

Troye said...

I'm thankful too!!! And, rested!

Watoosa said...

I didn't really get a rest until last night, when Ben slept straight through from 10:45pm to 6:45am. Huzzah! Of course, my chest felt like it would explode...

Yesterday (in lieu of napping) I made a pie with the rest of the tart cherries. It turned out even better than the one we had with you b/c I baked it at a higher temp so that bottom crust was crispier. YUM PIE.

Widget_logo