CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 21, 2008

More "Two at a Times"

Day 20 - I am thankful for BOOKS. In case you didn't catch that. BOOKS. What I am thankful for is BOOKS. I love to read. I love books. I LOVE BOOKS. I LOVE BOOKS. I am thankful for BOOKS.

I hope that was clear.

Day 21 - I am thankful that B's work schedule of mayhem is over. The boys and I missed him so very much for the past four or five months. It is such a blessing and a relief to have things back to normal. B is getting off of work in about five minutes, and the boys and I are going to meet him at the mall for a stroll around and a late lunch. A carousel ride may occur. Family time, pure and simple. I love having B around...so much. Thank goodness his work pace is back on track!

2 comments:

The Love's said...

What great pics of B! I guess your obsession with him hasn't waned in the last year and a half since I've seen ya'll, huh?

Watoosa said...

I'm thankful B's schedule madness is over too. I stressed bigtime for you guys throughout that time. I don't know how you did it.

Widget_logo