Okay, first and foremost, some photos. I'm getting some rather pushy (JK) emails wanting to know what my haircut looks like from all angles. So, here you go.
Here is E looking super cute in his stylin' hospital gown!
After a long absence - Here is a Monday's Mom Tip! To ensure that your son has an excellent Sunday afternoon. Hand your honey a rake, and send him out with the boy. (Click on the play button arrow to play the video.)
AND, last but certainly not least, what am I thankful for today? Today, I am thankful for the gym! B and I promptly got a membership to the city rec center when we moved into our new house. On Mondays I spend the day at my parents' house with the boys. Well, there were fresh-baked scones and clotted cream with a pot of tea when I arrived. There were burgers and sweet potato fries for lunch, and before I scooted out the door, there was shortbread. If you know me, you know that I cannot and will not turn down shortbread. So...I say all that in order to reiterate that today, I am thankful for the gym!
What is making you feel thankful today?
沖縄県宜野湾市の自動車保険!安くておすすめを簡単に見つける方法
4 years ago

5 comments:
Love the haircut. Mine is very similar but shorter. Also, full of white hairs (since I haven't had time to get my roots done).
That video is a hoot. He completely disappeared in that pile of leaves! Is it a portal that leads to another dimension?
Cute, cute, cute, cute, cute!!!!!!
"That's all I've got to say about that." _Forest Gump
Cute, cute, cute! To all three! I love the 'do and the leaf tip is great. Unfortunately, our leaves were picked up by the street sweeper last Friday. We all stood out by the driveway to watch. There is cheap entertainment in watching large machinery.
Our girls spent Sunday doing the exact same thing! We even got M involved. She laughed her head off!
Love the hair. An excellent haircut.
Well, now I'm feeling pressured to get a new 'do myself. Yours is rockin'!
Post a Comment