When push comes to shove, when the kids have got to play, when chasing them around a playground outside seems like the worst idea EVER, there is always McDonald's. Hooray for cheap, not necessarily good for you food that comes packaged with a toy and an indoor playground. That is some great, inexpensive entertainment, and it is available on almost every corner. Whoo hoo!!
I NEVER thought that I would specifically feel that thankful for McDonald's. Well, I mean, when I was 6 I was crazy for it, but I didn't know I'd feel thankful now. What are you thankful for today?
沖縄県宜野湾市の自動車保険!安くておすすめを簡単に見つける方法
4 years ago

2 comments:
i have got to say I was pretty faithful to McDs during college. Every Wednesday I'd be in classes or working till church time, and swing thru the drivethru for 2 (yes 2) cheeseburgers and fries. I just did lunch and dinner at once in those days!
After last weekend? Daycare. And Grandparents.
Post a Comment