Today, I'm thankful for Patty! She's my wicked awesome hairdresser who charges a third less than everyone else, and who has given me the sassy haircut that I am sporting this fine day! For all 2 of my readers who "got" the title up there, I am wearing "The Sally," circa season three. I have pictures, but I'd have to swap to the desktop to post them. So, obviously my laziness is going to prevent you from seeing my hair at this point. Most of you don't care that much anyway, and Watoosa, Troye, and Jen will see it eventually. Want to know the best, BEST thing about the haircut? C told me that I look beautiful like a magazine girl. Now, I know that he is looking through a lens of really thick love, but man, it still made me feel happy!
Still thankful? What for?
沖縄県宜野湾市の自動車保険!安くておすすめを簡単に見つける方法
4 years ago

3 comments:
First off, let me say that I got so excited when I saw the title of your post.
Second, I NEED a photo! Get off yo lazy butt, yo, and post it already!!!!!!!
And I loved your message yesterday. Cracked me up. Sorry I haven't called back- I know you're shocked- we've been getting ready for Susannah's last night on the East Coast.
Finally, go post a photo. And, I need a 360!!!
Lalu!
Okay, so that post only made me REALLY want to see it!
I kind of have the Sally. You're copying me again. Why don't you just wear some white socks with your black loafers?
Post a Comment