CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

They're Why We're Free Today

This may not be original or surprising, but it is heartfelt. Today, I am thankful for all of the men and women who have laid down their lives to protect mine. I am thankful for those who sleep in fox holes so that I can safely tuck my boys into bed at night. I am thankful for the soldiers who live to serve so that I can live another day in freedom. I am thankful for the men and women of the United States Armed Forces who are the defenders of our land. They fight so that we don't have to. They die so that we can live. I think that we forget their sacrifice all to often. Remember.

What are you thankful for today? A veteran helped to make sure that today is possible.

0 comments:

Widget_logo