CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Prayer Request for Evacuees

I would like to ask each of you to be in prayer for the evacuees of Hurricane Gustav. Specifically, please pray for my dad's family. My entire extended family on my father's side lives in Morgan City, Louisiana. Morgan City has been cited as one of the areas that is likely to be hit the hardest by Gustav. All of my relatives (and believe me when I say that I am related to the entire town) have had to evacuate. My dad's sister has specifically asked that we pray for her. She has two special needs family members as well as a host of other life issues that make evacuating and the threat of losing her home even more challenging. Please lift her and her family up. Please lift all the evacuees up. B's brother lost everything he owned in Katrina three years ago. We take hurricanes seriously.

Thank you for your prayers. God is good, all the time.

1 comments:

Troye said...

Absolutely!!!!!

Widget_logo