There is a time that comes in every young mom's life. Wishing will not make it go away. You can search, but there is no escape. Every mother must face the inevitable. That bell hath tolled for us. It was time. Time for E's 1st haircut.
He took it like a trooper. In fact, he laughed and grinned his way through the whole thing. I, on the other hand, fell apart like the uber sappy mommy that I am. I loved those curls, and they'll be the last. The haircut is a milestone, my friends. It is E's first big step away from being my baby and into being my little boy.
Sigh...
He looks precious and very much like a little fella now. C loves that E's hair is more like his - BIG BOY hair. I've adjusted, and the tears have stopped. It was tough though. Irg...I'm one of those moms, and I'm proud of it!
Behold, the newer, lighter, less baby version of my sweet boy!
沖縄県宜野湾市の自動車保険!安くておすすめを簡単に見つける方法
4 years ago

3 comments:
Oh, my sweet, precious friend. My heart is breaking for you. He looks just as beautiful as ever! Big hugs to you and E!
The milestones are always bittersweet, aren't they?
Indeed! I rejoice in each one, and I grieve at the same time. That is the life you accept when you become a mom, I do believe!
Post a Comment