I have two lovely boys who do not care for vegetables. Well, C doesn't mind them terribly, but he doesn't eat enough. He loves fruit, but could stand to eat more of that too. E will NOT eat vegetables. Period. He also won't eat fruit other than the occaisonal NutriGrain bar. After many failed attempts to find a way to get some good fruits and veggies into them (particularly E), I stumbled upon V8 Fusion. It rocks! There are several different fruit/vegetable juice blends available at the grocery store, but V8 Fusion is the only one that provides a full serving of vegetables and a full serving of fruit in an 8oz glass. It also has no additional sugar, and a vastly wider array of vegetables than any of the other fruit/veg juice products. The Strawberry Banana has tomato, beet, carrot, strawberry, banana, apple, grape, and orange juices in it, and that isn't the whole list. This is some seriously healthy stuff, and according to my boys, some seriously tasty stuff. I highly recommend it!
沖縄県宜野湾市の自動車保険!安くておすすめを簡単に見つける方法
4 years ago

5 comments:
We are fans of the V8s too - thanks for the tip! Chandler also regularly requests Vruit (veggies and fruit) juice.
http://www.americansoy.com/VruitMain.html
Very good and love the variety! Channy will NOT eat veggies. He is very random in what he'll consume and it changes from week to week.
God bless Ava! She will eat her veggies first - always.
http://www.pretty-ditty.blogspot.com/
Check out this blog. She basically made the Emmaline apron into a dress. It is precious!
Okay, but have YOU tasted it? How is is for "grown-up kids" (i.e. husbands) who don't eat veggies?
I ended up buying some of this when I was in a non-veg mood the week before Ben was born.
Unfortunately, the theory that people won't grow up big and strong if they don't eat their veges is ruined by my 6-foot-plus husband who always gets a perfect bill of health at his checkups. Of course, he eats veges now, but did I tell you when he was a teen and they'd go somewhere with a salad bar, he would only eat cottage cheese and bacon bits as his "salad"? Sick.
Found your blog via Andrea's. Thanks for the tips and welcome to the blogging world.
Post a Comment