CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 16, 2008

I give up!

Well, here I am! I have officially conceded to the times and am the author of my very own blog. Don't expect great things. As I have clearly indicated, I have the best intentions, but I am the queen of falling short. At the very least, I hope to keep everyone a little more updated on what is going on in my life, and I will do my very big girl best to post current pictures of my two little fellas. I am weary of the complaints. I bow to defeat. I am now a blogger.

2 comments:

Troye said...

Woo Hoo!!!!! Congrats on taking the plung. I can't wait to see what you come up with my creative, good- intentioned friend. Lalu!

Jenny said...

Welcome, Jack, to blog-land! I miss you so much but this will ease the pain...

Slightly.

Love you!

Widget_logo