Did you know that you can pop swim diapers into the washing machine, wash them out, let them air dry, and use them again? Love this news! Those swim diapers aren't cheap. Getting extra wears out of them is a great way to save a few dollars this summer!
沖縄県宜野湾市の自動車保険!安くておすすめを簡単に見つける方法
4 years ago

3 comments:
Wow - wish I would have known that this past weekend. We went to the water park on Saturday and swam at a friend's house on Sunday. I'll have to keep that in mind...
NIX! Glad you're on the blog scene with us. Wish I could use those swim diapers myself, but alas, people look at you funny if you're an adult wearing them. I'll file it for later. -KK
KK!!! So happy to hear from you!
I'm on the proverbial pins and needles as we await the "nephew." Wish we could all celebrate together. Miss you, chickie!
Post a Comment