CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 20, 2008

Postponed

E's surgery has officially been postponed. After having a difficult time keeping down the first antibiotic that was prescribed, we had to start over with a new med. As a result, his fever had not broken by today. He still feels pretty crummy, and he is still running a fever off and on. The surgeon and anesthesiologist agreed that postponing the procedure was the best plan. E's surgery is now scheduled for November 14th. Thanks for your sweet prayers, emails, and comments!

1 comments:

The Love's said...

O had hernia surgery, it was "easy peasy." I finished "Brisingr" (You know, Eragon trilogy-oh, wait, just to warn you..it's turned into 4 books now! I was very frustrated.) Tell me what you think when you read it.
Also-tell Troye I put her blog link on mine. I love hers! You look great in the pics, by the way. You just get better looking with age!

Widget_logo