CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Do I hear Sleigh Bells?

I've been doing my favorite kind of shopping. I've been internet Christmas shopping! I know that it isn't even Halloween yet, but I love avoiding the crowds, having plenty of time to look for something special, getting as big of a jump start as possible, and finding the best bargains. Yea for the internet and yea for Christmas! I'm 60% done with my Christmas shopping. How about you? Started yet? No!?!? I'll try not to look smug when next we talk. I'll tell you one thing, I bet that 'Nee (as C and E call her) is at least tied with me. She LOVES Christmas!!

Go on! Start shopping, friends! Tis the season...almost.

Now, I don't have anything else to say, so I'll treat you with some cute pictures of the boys. A lot of you only check out the blog for those anyway!

Kickin' around in the yard
Horsin' around at the zoo
Splashin' around at the zoo
Climbin' around at the zooSharin' some love at the zoo

Man, I love my boys. Everyday, I am more blessed to have the privilege to watch them grow, to see them learn and become more independent. I am excited about each new discovery that they make, and I love watching them just love each other. God is so good to us. It is amazing to see the picture of His love for us in the love we have for our children.

3 comments:

Troye said...

You always impress me beyond measure with your early shopping.
I am going to shop for cowboy boots this Saturday- be very afraid. :)
And, btw, is that a FOOTBALL in E's hand? Oh my word!!!! I am in shock.
One more thing....I am so in love with those photos. More, more, more. your boys are beyond precious, and I am just filled up to overflowing with their cuteness!
Lalu!

The Love's said...

PRECIOUS! Seriously, can we get an early marriage arrangement between M and E? They'd make some pretty babies!

Karen and Sean said...

OK, check out your link on my blog, sistah! I'm current!

Widget_logo