Well, surgery may go on hold for E. He has developed a "painfully bad" ear infection. We started him on antibiotics yesterday with the word that he should be good to go by Tuesday - surgery day. However, he has been unable to keep down today's rounds of antibiotics. As a result, his fever has spiked back up. The doctor has called in a different med that E might be able to keep down better. If his fever doesn't break today, odds are good that the anesthesiologist will want to postpone the procedure. I'll keep you posted!
沖縄県宜野湾市の自動車保険!安くておすすめを簡単に見つける方法
4 years ago

2 comments:
I'm so sorry. I hope little E feels better soon. I hate that he has that miserable ear infection, and I hate that you guys have to put off a stressful surgery which I know you're probably eager to get over.
FYI, I forgot to wish B happy birthday. I hope his big project ends as scheduled next week. It better!
Lots of love to you and E!!! Poor little guy. Please give him a big hug from me, and know that you are all prayed for and loved in ATL.
Post a Comment