CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The Pickin' was good at the Pumpkin Patch


This past Saturday, our family, including B's parents, made our 5th annual trip to the Pumpkin Patch. We had such a great time! Animals (moo-cows, hossies, chick-chicks, duck-ducks, gots, donkeeees, and wabbits) were oohed and aahed over. The boys got to swing on tire horses, climb mountains of hay bales, race through a hay maze (we skipped the corn maze this year due to the overwhelming presence of mud), play in the cotton bin, go on a hay ride, and pick the pumpkins of their wee dreams.

We all had so much fun. We'll be going back again next year. You're welcome to join us!

3 comments:

Watoosa said...

Aaaah, my little pun'kin heads had so much fun.
I can't get over how old C is looking.
Oops, did that comment make you cry? Tee hee hee...

Anonymous said...

Aww! I just love the pictures withthe pumpkins. We moved away right before the pumpkin patch opened in oxford. I did see a place just off the highway here...cant wait to stop with Landon! Anyway, great pics...ur doing such a good job with the blogging!! congrats to u!!!

Troye said...

LOVE the photos. I must admit that I am a little jealous that your boys appear to sit next to one another (and sit still) long enough for a pic of them both in the camera shot. Big loves to them- and you!

Widget_logo