I am making my boys a phone book that is kid friendly. I'm using a plastic portfolio (a three-ring binder would work too) that has plastic sleeves in it. I'm putting pictures of an ambulance, a fire truck, and a police car with the 911 number underneath on page one. On the other pages, I'm putting pictures of their dad at work, their grandparents, and close family friends who live nearby with their phone numbers. I'm going to put it by the phone where the boys can get to it, and if there is any kind of emergency or need for them to call someone, they'll have an easy way to look up the number for themselves. I've taught C about 911, but you never know when the phone book might be needed. It would also allow the boys to show an emergency professional how to contact a family member or friend in case of an emergency.
沖縄県宜野湾市の自動車保険!安くておすすめを簡単に見つける方法
4 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment