CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Milestone Alert!

Of special note in our lives -
E has learned to feed himself with a fork or spoon! He does a great job, and he is SUPER proud of himself.

C has learned to...wait for it....READ!!! I bought him some phonic books so that I could start working on some early reading skills with him. The little boxed set of Bob Books came with 12 books that focused on only 1-2 specific sounds per book (i.e. Mat Sat. Sam sat. Mat and Cat sat on Sam.) Well, C promptly got the first two books out of the box, sat down and read them aloud completely on his own! We were so excited. Reading, in case you don't know me at all, is one of my favorite things in the universe. I'm so excited that my son is beginning his first steps on this particular road of discovery. Hooray!!

1 comments:

Watoosa said...

C looks SO MUCH like B in that shot. Such smart boys!

Widget_logo