CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 27, 2008

Monday's Mom Tip

If your home is like mine, the bathroom is a full-out splash zone during tub time. My boys love to make the most of their time in the water, and a huge part of that is making the biggest splashes possible. Unfortunately, this results in an inch deep of water on the bathroom floor. The solution - hang a clear shower curtain liner behind the regular shower curtain. During playtime in the tub, I pull the clear curtain closed. Now, they can splash to their hearts' content, I can keep an eye on them, and the water stays in the tub!

1 comments:

Troye said...

Great tip!!!
Somehow, my blogroll was not updating as you were updating, so I missed several posts. I am so sorry!!!! I love to comment on your blog- and encourage the regular updates.

Widget_logo