CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Just a Whole Big Pile of Stuff...

Here is a random montage of pictures of the boys along with an equally random smattering of information.

C and E may have a future in auto repair.


E has discovered the wonder that is Spaghetti!

This is C and his "best bud" Cooper at their Thanksgiving program.


This is C putting the moves on Kate at his Thanksgiving program.


But wait! This is C putting the moves on Emmie at his Christmas program...lil' player.


This shot is just so you can bask in the cuteness of C and E. Bask away!


Here is C in all his glory at his last Christmas program at the ELC. Sorry it is so dark. I never have enough light in the conference center.



Lastly, here is E being a dandy little kitchen helper. Please note the awesome manners with all the "your welcomes."

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I'm basking! I'm basking! Your boys are soooo cute. I wish Channy had a Christmas program. Ah well. Maybe in a year or two.

BLAPML is my word verification. Although I feel it is the total opposite of your post!

Troye said...

You have been nominated for a blog award! Check it out!!!!!

Widget_logo