Can you believe it? I'm writing a Monday's Mom Tip! It's a Christmas miracle!!
This one is curtesy of my very own mom. She suggested this to me recently to combat some cabin fever that the boys were undergoing. The best cure for bored little boys is an indoor flashlight safari! B and I took turns hiding stuffed animals all over the house. We gave the boys flashlights, turned off all the house lights, and let the boys go "hunting." THEY LOVED IT. We played over and over. Honestly, B and I loved it too. We had the best time coming up with new creative hiding places, and despite the fact that there were no points collected in this game, my announcment of "Bonus points for finding the bunny!" was met with massive enthusiasm. Flashlight safari gets 5 stars and two thumbs up from our family. Give it a try!
沖縄県宜野湾市の自動車保険!安くておすすめを簡単に見つける方法
4 years ago

2 comments:
Fantastic idea!!!
I love it.
On Friday night we played flashlight safari when our power went out, and I search for candles instead of stuffed bunnies.
Ben pooped his pants.
Then the power came back on.
Post a Comment