CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Caden's Thanksgiving Program

I am still alive, but this week has been almost as bad as last week. Sorry that I led you on about there being new posts this week. To make up for it, I'll wow you with a little video footage of C. This is his Thanksgiving Program at Preschool (that's how behind I am). Last year, he didn't sing at his T'giving or Christmas Program. He said he felt shy. This year, he told me he was going to sing and that he didn't feel shy or scared. When I asked him why, he said it was because Jesus would be with him giving him courage and making him brave. Oh my. Sometimes, everything is just right with the world. I'm thankful for my son's sweet heart and that he is already trusting in our Savior in all things! Enjoy!!



By the way, that is Amelia standing next to him. That's Melissa's daughter for those of you who know her.

5 comments:

Troye said...

Preciousness!!!!!!!

The Love's said...

precious, precious, precious! He has grown!

Watoosa said...

He did a super fine job! I'm very impressed!

Karen and Sean said...

What a beautiful boy! So angelic. But, is that an attempt at working on a "critical stare?"

Jenny said...

Hey, Channy watched that with me and knew Caden before I could point him out. We really enjoyed the show and I explained to Channy that maybe, if he was a good boy, he could be a Pilgrim someday too. ;)

Thanks for sharing!

Widget_logo