CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 4, 2008

I...I am alive!

Just in case you're wondering, we are all still alive. Last week was a blur with all the holiday funtivities, and this week has been nothing short of chaotic. Today, we called a hiatus. C asked to stay home from school, and I opted to cancel my Physical Therapy for the day. We all just had fun time together and met B for lunch. Afterwards, we did our standard weekly hang out at the library for books, bonding, and Glo time. Tonight, many Christmas movies were viewed. Tomorrow is a tad full again, and on through the weekend. HOWEVER, next week looks as normal as a week in December can look, so look for some new posts!

1 comments:

Troye said...

Yeah!!!! Glad you're back. Yesterday sounds fun! Lalu, Shiesita!
(that is the word that I have to verify to leave a comment, and it sounds like some sort of endearing term in a latin language, so I decided to call you Shiesita). :)

Widget_logo