Well, I was nominated for a blog award. I was basically called out for not having posted in about ten million years. Thanks, Troye!! I feel the love, chick!
So, this is my post to say that I do actually still plan on being a "blogger." Life has just been HUGELY MUCH ever since Thanksgiving. I actually haven't even been checking email, much to many people's chagrin. We have been inundated with plans, parties, travel, Disney trips, weddings, company, and more company. Today, the abovementioned friend and caller-outter will be arriving with her crew to spend the weekend with us and to celebrate C's big 5th birthday! So...I'm still BUSY. In other words, not posting anymore until next week. At that point, I will do my very best to begin faithfully posting once more.
Topics to come:
Christmas 2008
Disney World and all its wonders
Watoosa and Ben's visit in which I took NO pictures??!!??
C's birthday party
AND...
C asked Christ to be in his heart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
More to come! Just not today. Or tomorrow. Or the next day!
沖縄県宜野湾市の自動車保険!安くておすすめを簡単に見つける方法
4 years ago

2 comments:
It was so good to talk to you last night. I am eager to see you and B soon and re-introduce myself to C and E! Have a great week! Love you!!!
I can feel the sarcasm dripping from my computer!!!!!!! Love you, Friend!
And, I have to say again how THRILLED we are about Caden's decision for Christ. What a true blessing!!!!!
Post a Comment