CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 22, 2008

Monday's Mom Tip

Neither of my boys could use those disposable baby washcloths that Johnson & Johnson and Huggies have available. C had really sensitive skin, and E still does. I have a small stack of those washcloths though. I got a lot of them as samples with various baby purchases, in the mail, from friends, etc. I hated to throw them away, so I hung onto them. I have finally discovered a pretty good use for them! They are great for quick clean-ups at the gym. I love to work out, but I don't always have time for a full-blown shower routine afterwards. However, I often still have errands to run after leaving the gym. Those little individually wrapped disposable washcloths are perfect. I can toss a packet into my gym bag with no hassle. I work out, hop into the shower, wet the little washcloth to activate the babywash in it, wash up, and go. I don't have to drag a lot into the shower. I don't have a wet washcloth to deal with afterwards. It is quick and easy.

0 comments:

Widget_logo