
Today was C's last first day of preschool. I am heaving such a sigh. I missed him all day long. I had to attend a first day parent meeting this morning, and when they announced that there would be a 4-year-old graduation ceremony in May, complete with caps and gowns, the knot in my stomach grew. What knot? The knot that has been sitting there ever since I realized that I have one more precious year before C begins kindergarten. I have one more year before he takes his first step down that path that leads to independence. I have one last year to believe that he is still my baby and that he will never grow up and never, ever leave me. This is it! One last year. Irg. That knot...
Thank goodness I have E!! Sigh...only four years left...
沖縄県宜野湾市の自動車保険!安くておすすめを簡単に見つける方法
4 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment