CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 5, 2008

Happy Marriage Day to Us!


Yesterday was a milestone in our lives. Yesterday, B and I celebrated our 9th anniversary! Can you believe it? It seems like we just got married. It has been a wonderful and amazing 9 years. B is still the most considerate, thoughtful, amazing man that I have ever had the privilege to know, and everyday he surprises me. God has blessed us with a solid and happy marriage, two beautiful children, and a life together that we wouldn't trade for anything.

We're not quite as young,
not dressed quite as fancy, but we're still just as much in love and still just as excited to see what the future holds. So, happy anniversary to us! I step, with great anticipation and joy, into the next 9 years.


2 comments:

Jackamo said...

Watoosa said:
Ah, the perpetual happy gorgeousness of the ______ couple...
You should make a list of some of the funny things that have happened since you've been married.

Jackamo said...

Jenny said:
I remember that day! The day that Watoosa and I had to re-apply our makeup and deodorant about three times because of our sweat in the ________ heat.

I remember singing "Going to the Chapel" in harmony with some of the attendants as we walked across campus.

I remember sticking two marbles up my nose at your reception and getting my picture taken...

Very memorable day! Happy Anniversary!

Widget_logo