C's first day of school was a RAGING success! He had such a wonderful time. He has already made two good friends, so he's excited about seeing them each day. He loved art class, but rest time was his favorite. He said he needed that rest! He thinks his teacher is super nice and that recess was "totally awesome."
You can see his excitement level ramping up
after he put his bookbag on!
after he put his bookbag on!
We had to get that last "family hug" in before
he started his big first day.
he started his big first day.
We took this video in the car on the way to school.
C victoriously emerges with his teacher after
finishing his first day at "Big" school!
finishing his first day at "Big" school!
I still cannot believe that my sweet boy is already in school. What an amazing experience and honor it is watching him grow up. I am completely and utterly in love with him, and it was love at first site.
C, I'm so very proud of you! I couldn't ask for a more wonderful son. You are a joy to your Daddy and Mommy every single day, and we just thank God for the awesome privilege of being your parents.

4 comments:
How exciting! What a sweeeeet video. C you are growing so fast!
I am crying! I cannot believe C is SO big!!! I miss you all so much! I sure hope no one walks in the office right now, I'm a mess!
How precious!
He is so adorable!!! I LOVE that rest time was his favorite part of the day... that is so awesome!
Post a Comment