Ten years ago, at this moment, I was getting my hair done, drinking a BIG cup of coffee with a fresh scone, and telling my mom how sleepy I was (thanks Watoosa and Jenny). More importantly, I was sitting there with a really huge, I'm talking massive, goofy grin on my face. My smile was so painfully huge that I thought I just might burst. Why? Why was I so ridiculously, ecstatically happy? What was making my eyes twinkle and my heart just downright sing? I was marrying B that day!!
10 years ago, today, B and I stood at the altar before all of the people who meant the most to us and made vows to cherish each other, to love and support each other, and to be together forever. There were no moments of confusion, nerves, or cold feet. I didn't wonder if our marriage would be happy or healthy. I didn't have to stop and wonder if I was making the right choice. I knew. I knew it then, and I know it now. B, you're the answer to all my hopes, dreams, and prayers. I thank God for you every day. You are the most amazing husband and father. You make me feel loved, special, and beautiful. Our boys have an amazing and Godly role model to look up to. I could not ask for more. I love you, now and forever. Happy 10th Anniversary!!!
沖縄県宜野湾市の自動車保険!安くておすすめを簡単に見つける方法
4 years ago

7 comments:
That was very sweet. Now I have to clear the vomit off my keyboard, however.
Happy Anniversary!
-- Mark Hayes
Happy Anniversary you guys!!! What a blessing it was to watch your love blossom from the very beginning.....we love you both and hope for 50 more precious years together:)
Love,
Kristen and Dave
Happy Anniversary! We love you both & are so proud of you.
You have two great little guys.
Mom & Dad
Happy Anniversary! You guys still look exactly the same!
Yay! That was such a good day! I have lots of other good photos and happy memories of that day! Happy people. Congrats, ya'll. Glad H 'n H was yummmmm.
Still, it must have felt odd standing in front of a shapeless, formless concept on your special day. But why would those SU nerds put a big transitive verb in the chapel? It's like a Wrinkle in Time or something.
BU WHA HA HA HA
Happy Anniversary!! What a great memory post! I hope y'all had a wonderful anniversary weekend!
I love you both so much!!! I could tell how much you love each other from the moment I met you!!! You two are truly a match made in heaven!
Seeing your pictures is so sweet and you still have the sparkle in your eyes! C and E are so lucky to have such loving parents that still love each other!!!!
My big day is coming up soon and I will without a doubt have one of those goofy smiles on my face!!!
That reminds me... you haven't met Daniel!!?!?!?!? We need to fix that soon! Between his work schedule and the Vandy football schedule we need to find time to come see the Millers!
Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment