CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

A funny to brighten your day!!

My sweet godson made me LAUGH HARD just now. Hop on over to In Joy, Troye to see what J said.

In Joy, Troye

I hope you're having a great day. I am still alive over here, but I just can't seem to find the time to blog. Between C's swimming lessons (which just wrapped up), kindergarten kickoff, painting the living room, and all the other day to day stuff, sitting down at the blog has become low on the list. I'll do my bestest best to post something very soon!

4 comments:

Troye said...

You are definitely forgiven especially since I can't seem to find the time myself. Crazy last weeks of school!!!!!!!!!

Jenny said...

I did not realize you were a godmother?

Anonymous said...

Hey there! Happy belated Mother's Day! I ordered you a little present... and the only reason I am going to tell you is because I am afraid you would buy it on your own... It's the CAKE WRECKS book!!! I pre-ordered it today and will send it to you when I get it!!! Hope you are doing well. Did you ever get my comment about my new bf? I will bring him down soon so you can meet him! I miss you all!! Hope all the MIller's are doing well!!! Love you!

Karen and Sean said...

Are you a FAIRY Godmother?

Widget_logo