So...what so you think? Sometimes, a girl just needs a new look. You know how it is. B thinks this is pretty snazzy.
Now, so that this post isn't just about the "facelift," here's a fabulous and super easy recipe for the upcoming warmer weather months.
Crisp* Blackberry Cobbler
- 4 cups fresh blackberries
- 1/4 cup sugar (I use slightly less)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- Whipped cream or ice cream (optional)
*Note, this is not a "crisp," like an Apple Crisp. It it a cobbler that is crisp. It is so yum!

2 comments:
Yummmmmmm!
And your new look is PRECIOUS! Love it!
I can't wait to try that new recipe. My new boyfriend, hehe, grows blackberries! And boo, I couldn't see the picture! We need to talk soon! So much to update you on, well one thing! Love you!
Post a Comment