I didn't get a new look personally, folks. I just meant that the blog has a new look. There is no photo of me, because I pretty much look like I always look. Hope that clears things up!
沖縄県宜野湾市の自動車保険!安くておすすめを簡単に見つける方法
4 years ago
I have the best intentions to write, to keep in touch, to send pictures, to be creative...all in all to share my life with those I love. However, I utterly stink at following through. This is my reluctant and sketchy attempt to "get with the times" and keep you in the rhythm of my life.
I didn't get a new look personally, folks. I just meant that the blog has a new look. There is no photo of me, because I pretty much look like I always look. Hope that clears things up!
Posted by Jackamo at 9:35 PM
2 comments:
Duh! Well, I noticed that! Dang I feel dumb! Oh well!
:)
that's funny!
Post a Comment