CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 19, 2009

UPDATE - Mommy Money Day 1

Morning number 1 is over, what was the result?



OR



Did C eat all of his breakfast?
Did he get dressed?
Did he brush his teeth?
Did he fasten his seatbelt in the car?
Did he do all of this without whining?
Did he do all of this without being told to over and over AND over?

Drum roll please..............

YES!!

Did I fuss at him or get irritated with him this morning?

NOPE!!

Day 1 of Operation Mommy Money is a raging success!!



A side note into the heart of my sweet son - After earning his Mommy Money this morning, he asked if I could let E earn some Mommy Money too if he ate all of his breakfast. I told him that we could do that. C then told me, "I'm so glad. I want to share my Mommy Money with him so that we can shop in the Mommy Market together." I love their relationship. It makes my heart smile!

6 comments:

Troye said...

Whoop Whoop!!!!

Rachel said...

Success!! Congratulations on the installation of your new economic system! Just don't let them bog it down with pork.

Watoosa said...

Huzzah! I am so glad. I hope it continues to work so well and reduce stress!
I'm afraid I didn't eat my breakfast without whining this morning, so I don't deserve any Mommy Money. Can I have some regular money instead?

Anonymous said...

C has such a heart of giving and for the good of others! He must have some pretty AWESOME parents!

Christen said...

Hey, I finally found your blog!
Love the Mommy money idea, wonder if it would work on a 21 month old...probably not ;(
Hope your success continues!

Marie said...

Oh wow! So very awesome!!! This reward thing doesn't sound too bad.

Widget_logo